PAN FRIED COD IN PANKO BREADING
Submitted by AlpenView's Kitchen
1. Two pounds cod fillets cut into serving size pieces.
2. 2 eggs.
3. Panko Japanese bread crumbs.
5. Vegetable oil or butter flavored Crisco.
1. Rinse fish well, pat dry with paper towel.
2. Mix the eggs in a bowl.
3. Pour ½ inch of oil in frying pan and heat on medium
4. Lightly dust fish pieces with flour.
5. Dip into egg mixture and coat with Panko.
6. Fry pieces in hot oil until golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towel, and salt to taste.